Chris and I have been together for 3 years in January. And those last few years have been crazy.
- In 2011 I moved in with him after only 3 months so I could care for his nan, who he lived with, after she'd had a stroke
- In 2011 we took 2 holidays abroad; to Portugal and Menorca
- In 2011 we moved back into his parent's house when his nan needed more care than I could provide
- In 2012 we took 4 holidays in the UK; to Bath, Woolacombe, Sidmouth, St Ives
- In 2012 I got my first job after dropping out of university
- In 2012 Chris moved on from the job he'd been doing for many years for newer things
- In 2013 we bought a house and moved in
- In 2013 we bought our first pet together; a goldfish!
So you could say we've reached many milestones over the few years we've been together. And I'm sure we've got many more milestones to reach; getting engaged, buying a cat, getting married, having kids, buying a bigger house, new jobs etc. All that is to come and I couldn't be happier to be facing those experiences with him by my side. Cos he really is the perfect boyfriend and I know so few of them exist! I'm lucky to have him <3